8.5.07

The Amazing Web 2.0

Wow! This is my overall impression of Web 2.0. The fact that I am living in a time where information is abound makes me speechless. I never realized the potential and encompassing vastness of technology and how it is really transforming people's lives. It's one thing to search the internet for information, but people are really living virtually and interacting with whomever they desire. I find this very liberating and exciting. This is the next generation of internet. From basic information gathering to vast, endless, social networks. It's hard to remain a loner in such an ocean. I hope such progression surely advances into all of our wildest dreams, with little or no censorship. It should always be open, with the mentality of no reservations. We the individual must remain in control. Viva La Revolution! Be yourself and share your individuality. Life is indeed beautiful. Unless of course, you find yourself without a computer and internet service provider.

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Hi there,

You are a philosopher, Mr. Carpe Diem or should I say Tyler Durden. Can I email you when I need some wise advice? HuH!

Lady Di said...

You are hysterical. I laughed so hard reading your comments to our co-worker.

grandmapiggy said...

Thank you for your comment you say
BACON, sorry no bacon yet.

PusaCatDoll said...

SO, how's my dear friend Tyler? :)