12.6.07

Music is my Passion

The whole digital rights management debate is quite confusing. I can't totally get my hands around the whole issue and its many branches, but I do strongly feel that media should be offered with unrestricted rights or pay per use for its users. With undeniable certainty, music is my passion. It is a feeling, a movement, a sound, a way to communicate, an interpretation of the spirit. I personally do not currently play any musical instruments, but certainly do resonate music from my pores. It's a mind, body, and spiritual connection that one either possesses or does not. I am very excited to learn of the many websites and services offered when it comes to music. Last FM, Liveplasma, Music Map, and the like all have there place. If its going to make our lives easier and more likely to discover new artists, why not make the use of them. I have not as of yet studied music in any professional capacity, but one day I do hope to speak, and speak volumes with the beautiful notes, sounds, and colors that music exemplifies.

1 comment:

di said...

Carpe Diem,
I had a difficult time tracking you. Music is my Passion too!! all types mostly. When you get the chance talk to this islandgirldi.

di